Thursday, June 24, 2010

Freedom !

I finally did it!
I gathered up enough guts and forced myself to walk through the entire freedom tunnel!
yes, all 55 blocks of it. I know. 
For those of you that dont know what the freedom tunnel is, It is this run down tunnel that starts at 125th street and ends at 70th street. It holds unlimited amounts of trash, and the really silent but deadly amtrak train passes through occasionally (keep in mind i was basically sacrificing my life for these pictures!). But it also comes with amazing lighting and awesome graffitti. My parents don't exactly know I did this but I HAD to post about it so.... if your reading this, hi mom.... hi dad....
It was also really scary because it was just two scrawny 14 yearold girls walking through this (I went with my friend leila...who took the pictures), no really sure what was ahead of us, and what could of eaten or mauled us, so yeah. But if you find this type of adventure interesting, uh, click here
And um be careful of trains...










6 comments:

poppy :) said...

creepily amazing

Camilla said...

haha,I LOVE THEM :)

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jenna said...

Amazing photos! Creepy, though!

thegirlwhocriedwolfe.blogspot.com

Vintage Girl. said...

wow wow wow I looked at the link you gave and read about this Freedom Tunnel, totally sounds awesome yet enjoyably spooky

Zany Style said...

Whoa 55 blocks of graffiti? wow. And like you were saying about the lighting there... its gorgeous, how the light hits just right in everyone of these amazing photos. And don't forget that outfit. You stylish gurrrlyy. :)


~tati~

Miss Madi said...

Whoa, thats a long tunnel! I love your shirt dress btw :D

http://thepurplereview.blogspot.com/